Lagniappe Literature

maryeve
160

The Lost Heiress (Ladies of the Manor)
Roseanna M. White
Progress: 391/448 minutes
, , , , ,
Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe

Reading progress update: I've read 58 out of 368 pages.

The Dream Lover: A Novel of George Sand - Elizabeth Berg

This book had me tippy toeing around it. I'd read many reviews that were just so so on this book, finding the beginning hard to get into. I disagree. I rather enjoy the beginning and the story of how her parents met. Now I just need to find the time to read all the books I've got open at the moment.  Unfortunately,  this new gig of mine,  the J-O-B,  is really crampin' my style and taking huge chunks out of my reading time and my poor little blog has been having to suffer the consequences. I need my reading time back!! All of it! So many great books being released in 2015!!

P.S.- Just want to say how much I respect those that have 9-5 jobs, a family life, a blog, writing projects, book releases. You get my drift. Kudos to each of you that somehow manage the perfect balance. I just don't know how it's done. I'm slowly falling behind but I have the best of intentions. I sincerely do. At least I'm trying, right? But to those that do it all, I salute you!! I certainly appreciate your generous efforts.