Lagniappe Literature

maryeve
160

The Lost Heiress (Ladies of the Manor)
Roseanna M. White
Progress: 391/448 minutes
, , , , ,
Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Opelousas, Louisiana - my parent's house.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Vegetarian

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Pineapple cottage cheese with cinnamon bagel chips. Yum! Also, can't wait to try the new tea I purchased last week in New Orleans. I spent way too much money that an individual should spend in any tea shop but, oh my! I was under the magical spell of tea.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm currently renovating my home. HGTV makes it look easier than it actually is.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my second year to participate. I think I was a bit more organized the first year. This year, not so much. My husband and I are renovating, as I mentioned, and we've been staying at my parents. We had to gut the house. Until then, I'm a little out of my comfort zone. Lots going on here. Next year, I'm going to prepare better. And, I'm definitely locking people out of my house so I can READ!!!